- Be a senior, that is, be at least 60 years old.
- Have some experience playing golf and a desire to continue to enjoy playing it.
- Live in the greater Lexington, MA area or have ties to it.
- Expect to play at least several rounds with The Senior Golf League (TSGL) each year.
- Be willing to pay the League’s yearly dues.
We love adding new members to our great mix of golfers. A prospective member only needs to talk with a Planning Committee member about their expectations, play a couple of rounds to get to know each other, be accepted by the Committee, and begin payment of dues ($10 for 2021).
- if you know a current member, ask him or her to connect you with a Planning Committee member.
- Or visit Pine Meadows Golf Club on a Monday or Thursday morning, 8:00 to 8:30 AM, and talk to a Planning Committee member. We may be able to get you a round with us that day; although we do reserve tee times in advance, so all slots may be filled. Other times of the week, ask the course personnel for our contact information.
- Or fill out and submit the form in the Contact Us section of the About Us page.