TSGL has reserved tee times for nine-hole rounds Monday and Thursday mornings, generally starting at 8:30 AM, in season, at the Pine Meadows Golf Club.
- Sign up in advance for a tee time and pay the appropriate senior Lexington-resident weekday rate ($19 for 2022) or senior non-Lexington-resident weekday rate ($20 for 2022), except for holidays, as appropriate for each round.
- Optionally play in fun, once-a-month tournaments.
The Pine Meadows Golf Club is a public, nine-hole golf course located at 255 Cedar Street, Lexington, MA 02421, (781) 862-5516, www.pinemeadowsgolfclub.com. It is owned by the Town of Lexington and managed by the New England Golf Corporation.
- Be a senior, that is, be at least 60 years old.
- Have some experience playing golf and a desire to continue to enjoy playing it.
- Live in the greater Lexington, MA area or have ties to it.
- Expect to play at least several rounds with The Senior Golf League (TSGL) each year.
- Be willing to pay the League’s yearly dues ($10 for 2022).
We love adding new members to our great mix of golfers. A prospective member only needs to talk with a Planning Committee member about their expectations, play a couple of rounds to get to know each other, be accepted by the Committee, and begin payment of dues.
- if you know a current member, ask him or her to connect you with a Planning Committee member, or
- Visit Pine Meadows Golf Club on a Monday or Thursday morning, 8:00 to 8:30 AM, and talk to a Planning Committee member. We may be able to get you a round with us that day; although we do reserve tee times in advance, so all slots may be filled. Other times of the week, ask the course personnel for our contact information, or
- Send an e-mail message to The Senior Golf League management e-mail address, or
- Fill out and submit the form below.