- Arranges 9-hole golf rounds for members and provides the necessary communication with the course and town, handicaps, rules, and pairings.
- Arranges member tournaments and collects fees to support them and other membership activities
- Acknowledges members’ illnesses, deaths, and other life events through visiting, talking, sending cards and flowers, and notifying other members.
- Arranges occasional “excursions” opportunities to Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire courses for members who have expressed interest.
- Encourages camaraderie on the course and at events like a year-end luncheon.
The Committee decides by majority consensus on issues related to the existence and functioning of The Senior Golf League. Emeritus members are non-voting advisors. Committee members are added by a majority agreement of the current Committee members.
Planning Committee Members and Responsibilities
|Arthur Daltas||Meetings chair, Town & Course liaison, excursions, Treasurer|
|Mike Mickelsen||Handicapper, communications, assistant Treasurer|
|Andy Rittenburg||Daily pairings/Starter|
|Eric Baatz||Rules, webmaster|