Our “year-end” luncheon is coming a little earlier this year than in the past. Hopefully, we can catch a few more snowbirds before they fly south. We will meet at the Great Wall Restaurant in Bedford on Thursday, October 5th at 12:30pm. Seating begins at noon. This leaves enough time for folks who play golf that morning, but all members are invited even if you don’t play that day.
Please RSVP to email@example.com. We would like to know by Monday, October 2nd at the latest, but the sooner you can let us know the better. On the other hand, we will have a little wiggle room, so you can just show up if you find that you can attend at the last minute.
- The cost of lunch is $25 which includes soup, buffet, dessert and tea if requested. Alcoholic drinks are not included but are available for separate purchase.
- Attendees MUST bring CASH for the meal and for raffle tickets.
- Raffle tickets are a good deal! You get one free. You can get two more for $5, or five more for $10. That’s the maximum you can buy.
- Raffle Prizes worth over $700 thanks to our generous donors including:
- Two $75 dollar gift certificates each for a 30min PGA lesson at Big Sticks Golf in Burlington.
- One package of 3 training sessions worth $220 at Golf Galaxy in Burlington.
- One $50 certificate for X-Golf in Burlington
- One box of TaylorMade Distance golf balls from PGA Tour Superstore in Natick
- Five rounds of golf at Pine Meadow
- Seven certificates for the driving range or par 3 course at Stone Meadow in Lexington
- And a few more items
- There will be awards and announcements recognizing special achievements or contributions to the league.
Let the revelry begin!