After a two-year hiatus due to Covid, the year-end indoor luncheon is back on this year. We will meet at the Great Wall Restaurant in Bedford on Monday, October 24th at 12:30pm. This leaves enough time for folks who play golf that morning, but all members are invited even if you don’t play that day.
Please RSVP to tsglmanagement.gmail.com. We would like to know by Friday, October 21st at the latest, but the sooner you can let us know the better. On the other hand, we will have a little wiggle room, so you can just show up if you find that you can attend at the last minute.
- The cost of lunch is $25 which includes soup, buffet, dessert and tea if requested. Alcoholic drinks are not included but are available for separate purchase.
- Attendees MUST bring CASH for the meal and for raffle tickets.
- Raffle tickets are a good deal! You get one free. You can get two more for $5, or five more for $10. That’s the maximum you can buy.
- Thanks to our generous donors for the following raffle prizes:
- Two $65 dollar gift certificates each for a 30min PGA lesson at Big Sticks Golf in Burlington.
- One package of 3 training sessions worth $180 at Golf Galaxy in Burlington.
- Five separate passes for a free round at Pine Meadows.
- Two separate $25 gift certificates for the Great Wall Restaurant in Bedford.
- Arnold Palmer Custom Ball marks together with a 2022 U.S Open bag tag donated by Ric Magro.
- And perhaps a few more items.
- There will be a few awards and announcements recognizing special achievements or contributions to the league.
Let the revelry begin!