Highlights for September 30th
Hole #8 is supposed to be relatively difficult, but 3 of today’s 4 birdies were scored there by Eric Baatz, John Dwyer, and Mike Mickelsen. Ted Wilson turned in a birdie on #9. Other highlights:
Breaking 40: Eric Baatz 39
Low Net: Bill Sciarretta 33, Eric Baatz 34, John Demoy 34
Notes on the year end tournament
- The format for the tournament is Individual Net One person keeps score on a regular Pine Meadow scorecard for everyone in the foursome just like a normal week. Leave your scorecard in the clubhouse at the end of the round. A member of the Planning Committee will record the scores and subtract handicaps to determine the winners.
- Remember: no pick-ups, no gimmes. You must hole out on every hole to be eligible for prizes.
- Roll-overs are allowed in the fairway only. You can move your ball a few inches no closer to the hole to improve your lie.
- Record scores for Closest to the Pin on the placard provided by the course.
- TSGL local rule: If the ball goes out of bounds, drop a ball within two club lengths of where it crossed the boundary with a penalty of one stroke.
- Have fun out there!